A spokesman added: “Customers are strongly advised to avoid the line, please use an alternative routes.”Our engineers are on site working hard resolve this issue.”Services resumed at about 11.15am, with severe delays expected to remain into the afternoon.Passengers react to delays on Twitter @TfL @centralline ????????????????? pic.twitter.com/9xVrPonMhu— Duck (@gemma_duck) March 10, 2017 TfL said: “No service between North Acton and Marble Arch while we deal with a derailment of an empty train at White City.”Severe delays on the rest of the line. Tickets will be accepted on London Buses, TfL Rail, Chiltern Railways and Great Western Railway via any reasonable route.” Don’t even TRY get the Central line today kids. Nearly got pushed onto the tracks before “finding an alternative route”. pic.twitter.com/eJ1AcnlXJm— Effi Mai (@EffiMai) March 10, 2017 Train derailed at White City and the Loop Line customers are made to suffer FOR A CHANGE!! @TfL @centralline #delays pic.twitter.com/KMDx5jRh20— Katie Rose (@the_loop_line) March 10, 2017 Central line delays! 🙄 pic.twitter.com/m9comjpd9l— LondonIsYours (@londonisyours) March 10, 2017 Derailment at White City, suspended @centralline, #happyfriday pic.twitter.com/aiQJMIZ7rL— Laura Bailey (@laurabailey) March 10, 2017 Central line always giving me headache 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡— S.B. (@SephoraCB_x) March 10, 2017 Derailed central line train guys! Severe delays🙄— Rosé Gold (@TrulyKemzz) March 10, 2017 Another beautiful day on the @centralline. pic.twitter.com/AH7Bdjyya7— George Garner (@george_garner8) March 10, 2017 Want the best of The Telegraph direct to your email and WhatsApp? Sign up to our free twice-daily Front Page newsletter and new audio briefings. London Underground passengers have been facing long delays after a train derailed early on Friday morning.Transport for London (TfL) urged commuters to avoid the Central line, which was part-suspended following the incident that was causing “severe delays”.The line was suspended between Ealing Broadway and Marble Arch after the derailment of an empty engineer’s service train, at White City, in west London, at about 5am. Due to the disruption please avoid the line and use an alternative routes. Our engineers are on site working hard resolve this issue.— Central line (@centralline) March 10, 2017
“The progress he has made is a testament to the remarkable clinical team who have worked tirelessly, supported by brilliant behind the scenes staff.”I would also like to reassure everyone that, despite many people seeking advice following these incidents, there have only ever been a total of five people who have been exposed to this nerve agent and admitted to hospital for treatment. Novichok victim Charlie Rowley has been discharged from Salisbury District Hospital almost three weeks after he was poisoned with his partner.Mr Rowley, 45, was taken to hospital with Dawn Sturgess on June 30 after the pair became exposed to the deadly nerve agent in Amesbury, Wiltshire.It is believed the couple had come across a glass perfume bottle containing Novichok and the two accidentally poisoned themselves.Police launched a murder inquiry after Ms Sturgess died at the hospital on July 8 as she failed to recover from the exposure. She was 44 and a mother of three children.On Friday, Salisbury District Hospital’s director of nursing Lorna Wilkinson announced Mr Rowley had been discharged and Public Health England said he posed no risk to the community.She said: “Charlie has been through an appalling experience most of us could never imagine.”Today is a very welcome milestone in his recovery and all of us here at Salisbury Hospital wish him well as he continues to get better. Dawn Sturgess died on July 8 after becoming exposed to the nerve agentCredit:AFP Mr Rowley’s discharge comes in the wake of reports Russian agents suspected of perpetrating the poisoning of former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia have been identified by police. Want the best of The Telegraph direct to your email and WhatsApp? Sign up to our free twice-daily Front Page newsletter and new audio briefings. “Our advice to the public remains unchanged. Do not pick up any items such as syringes, needles, cosmetics or similar objects made of materials such as metal, plastic or glass. If you didn’t drop it, then don’t pick it up.”Wiltshire Police Chief Constable Kier Pritchard said: “On behalf of all my officers, staff and volunteers, we welcome today’s news that Charlie Rowley has been discharged from Salisbury District hospital. “We wish him the best with his ongoing recovery.”I would also like to pay tribute to the staff at Salisbury District Hospital for the outstanding care and compassion they have shown to everyone involved in both this incident and the incident in March.” “In the past four and a half months, our hospital has treated all five victims while the world looked on and yet we have never closed our doors to the public.”Mr Rowley’s brother Matthew said he did not know what follow-up care he would receive following his release and added “it’s a big thing”.Professor Paul Cosford, Director of Health Protection and Medical Director at Public Health England, said: “We’re pleased that Mr Rowley is well enough to leave hospital. For the avoidance of doubt, Mr Rowley’s discharge creates no risk to anyone in the community.